H2S Fume hood
The H2S fume hood is designed and manufactured to perform proof ring and HIC tests in a safe environments in the existence of the H2S gas flow. The least toxic hydrogen sulfide gas leakage happens according to this design to provides a safe environment for operators. The Fume hood body is made of three-layer PVC which is resistant to corrosion and H2S gas.
Accordingly, all internal piping and flow control systems are made of 316 stainless steel for gas flow pipes, flow meters and pressure gauges. The hood is also equipped with a hydrogen sulfide gas detector and, in the case of a gas leak, is connected to an emergency cut-off selenoid valve.
The specifications of the H2S fume hood are as follows:
- Fume hood is made of three layers of corrosion resistant PVC and with the approximately dimension of 170 × 70 × 210 cm (L / W / H)
- Use of four stainless steel flow meters to reliably monitor the gas flow
- Use of a gas trap system to regulate the flow of gas
- Maximum gas leakage insulation.
- Portable gas detector to alert gas leakage.
- Camera-based remote monitoring
- H2S and N2 gas flow pipeline that is made of stainless steel AISI 316.
- Strong exhaust hood fan to evacuate the toxic gas in the hood. H2S gas neutralizing system with NaOH 10%.